- Remember to not be in a field that is within ¼ mile of active spraying.
- Remember to not re-enter a field after spraying until the re-entry interval has expired.
- Remember that decontamination supplies (water, soap, & paper towels) need to be within ¼ mile of field workers.
- Remember that assistance is to be provided to any worker with pesticide exposure.
- Remember that all field workers are to have WPS training before coming to ACRE. (unless they are a certified applicator or handler)
- Remember, again, to stop at the Research Building to check the application board.
Welcome to the ACRE
Friday, May 2, 2014
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Soil conditions are shaping up beautifully.
I am guessing that later today we can do about any field preparation requested,
assuming our field cultivator gets fixed this morning.
We will expect the weather to hold for a few days.
Who wants to plant first now that conditions have improved?
If you want field work this week or by Monday please communicate your thoughts.