Signs and this portable board will help you and the other farm workers remember to stop at the Field Research Building to check the spray record board for application areas and restricted entry areas.
- Remember to not be in a field that is within ¼ mile of active spraying.
- Remember to not re-enter a field after spraying until the re-entry interval has expired.
- Remember that decontamination supplies (water, soap, & paper towels) need to be within ¼ mile of field workers.
- Remember that assistance is to be provided to any worker with pesticide exposure.
- Remember that all field workers are to have WPS training before coming to ACRE. (unless they are a certified applicator or handler)
- Remember, again, to stop at the Research Building to check the application board.
Be safe at ACRE