Soil conditions are shaping up beautifully.
I am guessing that later today we can do about any field preparation requested,
assuming our field cultivator gets fixed this morning.
We will expect the weather to hold for a few days.
Who wants to plant first now that conditions have improved?
If you want field work this week or by Monday please communicate your thoughts.